The Yemeni Friendship and Cooperation Association – Turkey celebrates the conclusion of the summer centers for the year 2019
Under the slogan WE CAN, the Yemeni Friendship and Cooperation Association, and the Belqis Association of Yemen – Turkey – held the closing ceremony of the summer centers for the children of the Yemeni community, which was held in Al-Nahda International Schools in Istanbul. Yemeni, and Dr. The Shaybah is the head of the Aman Endowment.
The ceremony began with a verse from the Holy Quran, followed by the speech of the President of the Society, Dr. Abdul Raqeeb Abbad welcomed the attendees and thanked the supporters of these centers that preserve the Yemeni and Islamic identity. Male and female students of the Summer Center also participated in many different activities.
The supporters of the ceremony were honored, as well as male and female teachers, in addition to the distinguished male and female students and the winners of the sports and cultural competitions.
It is worth noting that the summer center is the first of its kind for the Yemeni community in Istanbul, and it included many different activities and events, and the following figures show the most important contents of these centers:
– The number of male and female students enrolled in the centers is 190 male and female students.
– These centers were established in 5 places, namely (Sadaqa Center for Training and Rehabilitation, Belqis Yemen Association, Crystal Shaheer Complex, Prestige Park Complex, and Bizim Avler Complex).
– 45 volunteer teachers, both male and female, participated in the implementation of the various activities of the summer center.
– The number of teams participating in the sports league was 10 teams, and the number of participating players was 70 players.
– Setting up a camp for girls for 3 days with various activities and training courses.
– 4 visits and entertainment trips were held to many places in Istanbul.